Frequently Asked Questions
All auctions begin at $3.00 with no reserves. To bid on Auctionwarz.ca, you must be registered and logged in. It’s free to register. We use a proxy bidding process. The system will bid incrementally for you up to your maximum bid. For example, if your maximum bid is $80, and the closest highest bid is only $70 when the auction closes, you will win the auction for $71 . Your maximum bid is kept a secret from other users.
All items must be paid or picked up within 13 days of purchase date. This generous time allowance allows you to build a larger order so you can pick up all items at the same time. Items not paid within this time frame will be canceled and re-listed and may lead to bidding restrictions or account closure.
We offer a variety of payment options:
- In person cash,
- Credit card
To Pay for Multiple items at the same time simply select an item press the BUY button and then go back and select another winning item and press the BUY button again and so forth, all items will appear in your cart.
- Please do NOT come if you are feeling ill (even mild), had recent contact with somebody ill, have traveled within the last 14 days, or are in quarantine. If you are ill and approaching the 15 day deadline, please contact us for an extension
- Once you arrive, we prepare your order.
- Fast, friendly, convenient service. NO appointment needed
- We are not open every day. See our Pick Up Hours
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before closing to allow us time to prepare your order
- Need prior authorization via email or phone. Many issues can be resolved without returning the item
- Are only accepted within 14 days of receiving the item
- If it is necessary to return the product, a refund will be issued once the item is received at Auctionwarz
- No refunds or exchange if it states in the listing AS IS or ALL SALES FINAL
Items may be returned for refund if:
No returns or exchanges for:
- Change of mind
- Does not fit
- Do not like item